Elusyf Mitos Activa is specially formulated to aid in the body’s natural ability to regulate and prevent diseases. It harnesses and utilises advanced cell technology to help combat against free-radical damage, exposure to infections, allergens, and toxins which can all cause mitochondrial function to falter.
With the primary focus of reducing free radicals and inflammation to prevent mitochondria accumulated damage, Elusyf Mitos Activa only includes hand-picked, freshly harvested, and immune boosting vegan ingredients that stimulates the body’s own therapeutic ability to regenerate the ailing cells within to become healthy ones. When this happens, the body is able to regain energy, vitality, and general well-being whilst improving the outlook of skin.
Elusyf Mitos Activa is the first of its kind to employ the use of a unique encapsulation technology to encapsulate all the ingredients without any irritation to the digestive tract. This protects the ingredients from general atmospheric damage and allows for the perfect delivery of its ﬁnest ingredients to be dissolved and absorbed directly into the small intestines, withstanding the stomach digestive enzymes.
All capsules are Kosher certified, GMO free, gluten-free and made without any preservatives. It is 100% natural, and contain no gelatin, wheat, animal by-products or starch.
HOW IT HELPS
- Regulates cholesterol and triglycerides levels, reduces blood viscosity, lowers elevated blood sugar levels and pressure
- Reduces loss in skin elasticity, promotes collagen synthesis for maintenance of supple skin and healthy joints
- Speeds up wound healing and recovery process after delivery and surgery
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots
- Regulates and balances hormones in male and female, resulting in improved libido, vitality, and energy levels
- Rejuvenates the function of the immune system
- Improves stamina and athletic performance, fights fatigue
- Anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory
- Neuro-protective effects for brain and nerve cells
- Improves liver function and detoxification